- Po-An Chen. How Egalitarian Are Nash Equilibria in Network Cost-Sharing Games? In Operations Research Letters (ORL), Volume 43 Issue 6, Nov 2015
- Po-An Chen, Bart de Keijzer, David Kempe, and Guido Schaefer. Altruism and Its Impact on the Price of Anarchy. In ACM Transactions on Economics and Computation (ACM TEAC), Volume 2 Issue 4, Oct 2014. Article No. 17.
- Po-An Chen, Yi-Le Chen, and Chi-Jen Lu. How Much of a Person Influencing the Others and Being Influenced Matters in Opinion Formation Games (Extended Abstract). Collective Intelligence Conference 2016 (CI'16). New York City, USA
- Chu-Han Cheng, Po-An Chen, and Wing-Kai Hon. Budget-Constrained Multi-Battle Contests: A New Perspective and Analysis. Oral presentation. The 5th World Congress of the Game Theory Society (GAMES'16). Maastricht, the Netherlands
- Po-An Chen and Chi-Jen Lu. Playing Congestion Games with Bandit Feedbacks (extended abstract). In Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS'15).
- Po-An Chen and Chi-Jen Lu. Generalized Mirror-Descents in Congestion Games with Splittable Flows. In Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS'14)
- "The Egalitarian Price of Anarchy in a Subclass of Shapley Network Cost-Sharing Games". Abstract (摘要), the International Conference on Discrete Optimization and Operations Research (DOOR'13). Novosibirsk, Russia
- "Gradient Descents in Potential Games and Application in Atomic Splittable Congestion Games". Poster (海報), the 14th ACM Conference on Electronic Commerce (EC'13). Philadelphia, USA
- Po-An Chen, Bart de Keijzer, David Kempe, and Guido Schaefer. The Robust Price of Anarchy of Altruistic Games. (Short paper). In Proceedings of the 7th Workshop on Internet & Network Economics (WINE'11).
- Po-An Chen, Mary David, and David Kempe. Better Vaccination Strategies for Better People. In Proceedings of the 11th ACM Conference on Electronic Commerce (EC'10).
- Xiaoxun Sun, William Yeoh, Po-An Chen, Sven Koenig. Simple Optimization Techniques for A*-Based Search. In Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS'09).
- Po-An Chen and David Kempe. Altruism, Sel fishness, and Spite in Tra ffic Routing. In Proceedings of the 9th ACM Conference on Electronic Commerce (EC'08).
- Po-An Chen and David Kempe. Altruism and Sel fishness in Tra ffic Routing. In the 45th Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing. (Allerton'07)
- Rajiv T.Maheswaran, Craig M. Rogers, Romeo Sanchez, Pedro Szekely and Po-An Chen. Scaling in Domains with Uncertainty: Criticality Sensitive Coordination. In the 3rd Workshop on Challenges in the Coordination of Large Scale Multi-Agent Systems (LSMAS), AAMAS 2006.
- Rajiv T. Maheswaran, Craig M. Rogers, Romeo Sanchez, Pedro Szekely and Po-An Chen. Distributed Scheduling for Multi-Agent Teamwork in Uncertain Domains: Criticality-Sensitive Coordination. In the Workshop on Multi-Agent Sequential Decision Making in Uncertain Domains (MSDM), AAMAS 2006.
- Po-An Chen and Tyng-Ruey Chuang. Truthful Online Auctions for Pricing Peer-to-Peer Services. In Proceedings of the 7th International IEEE Conference on E-Commerce Technology 2005 (CEC'05).