- Object 1: Preparing our students with problem-solving abilities, communication ability and independent research ability.
- Object 2: Cultivating our students with emerging information management technologies.
- Object 3: Supporting our faculties and Ph.D. students to do high quality research and publish on reputable international journals.
- Object 4: Fostering an environment for friendly and open interaction among faculties, staff, domestic and international students, alumni, and community
- Make Information Management as an independent field that can be applied across all disciplines, thus increasing the value and efficiency of their information.
- Understand human behavior in the context of software before applying Information Technology towards management.
- Corporative research with leading industrial organizations to facilitate the synergy of theory.
- Problem-solving ability, communication ability, and ethical reasoning ability.
- Independent research capability.
- Quantitative analysis skills: utilizing algorithms optimization methods and statistics to analyze problems.
- Information system design and management skills: capabilities of system design, database design, network maintenance, softwaredesign and data security.
- Knowledge management and decision support skill: ability to integrate knowledge and to apply in the decision-making process.
- Financial engineering skills: designing financial information systems, portfolio analysis, asset investment, designing financial products.