National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University 112 academic year Master Admissions Enrollment. Review List and Oral Exam Time and Notes
National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University 112 academic year Master Admissions Enrollment
Review List and Oral Exam Time and Notes
I. Date of oral examination: November 10, 111 (Thursday)
II. Oral examination check-in time: Please follow the following check-in time to check-in. If you are late, you will be deemed to have given up the oral examination qualification.
III. Check-in location: Room 302, Management II Building, Hsinchu Guangfu Campus, Yang Ming Chiao Tung University (Office of Information Management)
IV. Bring documents: Please present photo documents for inspection (such as ID card, driver's license, etc.) when you report for duty.
V. Note to oral examination candidates：
1. Candidates should bring their original university transcripts and written examination materials (three copies) to the examination hall for the oral examiners' reference.
2. The order of oral examinations will be arranged according to the order of registration. Please check in at the check-in location during the check-in time so that the oral examinations can be arranged in order.
3. Oral examinations will be conducted individually. Due to the limited time available for the oral examination, there will be no presentation or program demonstration.
4. The oral examination is divided into two sessions and each candidate is required to complete both sessions. The test sessions will be announced on the day of the oral examination on the announcement board of the office of the Information Management Institute.
5. Please wear a mask and take your body temperature when taking the oral examinations for the New Coronavirus outbreak.
VI. Please contact us for oral examination-related matters：
Phone Number：03-5712121-57401 or Hotline：03-5712301
Chen Assistant Mailbox：firstname.lastname@example.org