Health Information Management Lab
Financial Information Management
Health Information Management
Management Information System
Medical Information Management
Questionnaire and data analysis
- Ph.D. Management Information Systems, University of Texas at Arlington, USA
- M.B.A Finance, University of Detroit, USA
- National Chiao Tung University College of Management, Associate Dean
- National Chung Cheng University Department of Information Management , Professor
- National Chung Cheng University Department of Entrepreneur Business incubator, Director
- National Chung Cheng University Department of Ching Jiang Learning Center , Director
- National Chung Cheng University Department of Healthcare Information Management Research Center , Director
- National Chung Cheng University Department of Information Management , Director
- National Chung Cheng University Department of Information Management , Associate Professor
- Chi Mei Medical Center , Administrative Deputy Superintendent
- First Financial Holding, Director of Board
- Northeast Louisiana University Department of Computer Information Systems, Assistant Professor
- University of Texas at Arlington Department of Information Systems and Management Sciences, Assistant Instructor
- Computer Communications of America, Detroit, MI System Programmer
- Financial Information Management
- Health Information Management
- Management Information System
- Decision Support System
- Medical Information Management
- Questionnaire and data analysis
- Information Management
- 1.HsinGinn Hwang, HwaiEn Han, KuangMing Kuo, ChungFeng Liu (2012) “The Differing Privacy Concerns Regarding Exchanging Electronic Medical Records of Internet Users in Taiwan,” Journal of Medical Systems , (SCI)
- 2.Ray-Fu Chen, Ju-Ling Hsiao, Hsin-Ginn Hwang (2012) “Measuring Customer Satisfaction of Internet Banking in Taiwan: Scale Development and Validation,” Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, 23(7), pp. 749-767. (SSCI)
- 3.Chung-Feng Liu, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Kuang-Ming Kuo, Won-Fu Hung (2011) “A Call for Safer Utilization of RFID in the e-Health Era”, Telemedicine & e-Health, 17(8), pp.615-619. (SCI)
- 4.Hui-Chuan Chang, Chung-Feng Liu, Hsin-Ginn Hwang (2011) “Exploring Nursing E-Learning Systems Success based on Information Systems Success Model”, Computers, Informatics, Nursing, 29(12), pp.741-747. (SSCI)
- 5.Chung-Feng Liu, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Hui-Chuan Chang (2011) “E-Healthcare Maturity in Taiwan”, Telemedicine & e-Health, 17(7), pp.569-573. (SCI)
- 6.Ming-Chien Hung, I-Chiu Chang, Hsin-Ginn Hwang (2011) “Exploring academic teachers’ continuance toward the web-based learning system: The role of causal attributions”, Computers & Education, 57(2), pp.1530-1543. (SSCI)
- 7.Yu-Hui Chen, Chung-Feng Liu, Hsin-Ginn Hwang (2011). “Key factors affecting healthcare professionals to adopt knowledge management: The case of infection control departments of Taiwanese hospitals,” Expert Systems with Applications, 38(1), pp.450-457. (SCI)
- 8.I-Chiu Chang, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Ming-Chien Hung, Kuang-Ming Kuo, David C. Yen (2009). “Factors affecting cross-hospital exchange of Electronic Medical Records,” Information & Management, 46(2), pp.109-115. (SSCI)
- 9.Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Rai-Fu Chen, Li-Hui Chang, Ju-Ling Hsiao, 2008, “The Informatics Literacy of Clinical Nurses in Taiwan,” Computers, Informatics, Nursing. 26(5), pp. 290-299. (SSCI)
- 10.I-Chiu Chang, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Hsueh-Chih Liaw, Ming-Chien Hung, Sing-Liang Chen, David C. Yen, 2008, “A neural network evaluation model for ERP performance from SCM perspective to enhance enterprise competitive advantage,” Expert Systems with Applications. 35(4), pp. 1809-1816. (SSCI, SCI)
- 11.Ju-Ling Hsiao, Rai-Fu Chen, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, 2008, “The Critical Factors Influencing the Successful Implementation of Mobile Nursing Stations: A Case Study in Taiwan,” International Journal of Electronic Healthcare. 4(2), pp. 166-183.
- 12.Hsin-Ginn Hwang, I-Chiu Chang, Fu-Ji Chen, Su-Ying Wu, 2008, “Investigation of the Application of KMS for Diseases Classifications: a Study in a Taiwanese Hospital,” Expert Systems with Applications. 34(1), 725-733. (SCI Expanded)
- 13.I-Chiu Chang, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Ming-Chien Hung, Ming-Hui Lin, David C. Yen, 2007, “Factors Affecting the Adoption of Electronic Signature: Executives' Perspective of Hospital Information Department,” Decision Support Systems. 40(1), pp. 350-359. (SCI Expanded, SSCI)
- 14.Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Rai-Fu Chen, Jia-Min Lee, 2007, “Measuring Customer Satisfaction with Internet Banking: An Exploratory Study,” International Journal of Electronic Finance, 1(3), pp.321-335.
- 15.I-Chiu Chang, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Chung-Feng Liu, Siao-Hong Siang, 2007, “A Study of Career Anchors and Job Characteristic Preference of IS Students,” Journal of Computer Information Systems, 47(3), pp.24-33. (SCI Expanded, SSCI)
- 16.I-Chiu Chang, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Won-Fu Hung, Yi-Chang Li, 2007, “Physicians’ Acceptance of Pharmacokinetics-based Clinical Decision Support Systems,” Expert Systems with Applications, 33(2), pp. 296-303. (SCI Expanded, SSCI)
- 17.Ming-Chien, Hung, Hsin-Ginn, Hwang, & Ting-Chu, Hsieh, 2007, “An exploratory study on the continuance of mobile commerce: an extended expectation-confirmation model of information system use,” International Journal of Mobile Communications, 5(4), pp. 409-422.
- 18.I-Chiu Chang, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, David C. Yen and Hen-Yi Huang, 2006, “An Empirical Study of the Factors Affecting Internet Security for the Financial Industry in Taiwan,” Telematics and Informatics, 23(4), pp.343-364.
- 19.I-Chiu Chang, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, David C. Yen and J.W. Lian, 2006, “Critical Factors for Adopting PACS in Taiwan: Views of Radiology Department Directors,” Decision Support Systems, 42(2), pp.1042-1053. (SCI Expanded)
- 20.I-Chiu Chang, Ming-Chien Hung, Ray-E. Chang, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Patrick V. Jask (2006). “Lessons Learned in Taiwan During the SARS Epidemic Applied to Avian Influenza Planning,” International Journal of Business and Economics Perspectives, 1(2), pp.99-106.
- 21.I-Chiu Chang, Yi-Chang Li, Won-Fu Hung and Hsin-Ginn Hwang, 2005, “An Empirical Study on the Impact of Quality Antecedents on Tax Payers’ Acceptance of Internet Taxfiling Systems,” Government Information Quarterly, 22(3), pp. 354-373. (SSCI)
- 22.Won-Fu Hung, Hsin-Ginn Hwang and Chechen Liao, 2005, “Establishing Strategic Alliance Among Hospitals Through SAIS: A Case Study in Taiwan,” International Journal of Electronic Healthcare, 1(3), pp.277-290
- 23.James J. Jiang, Gary Klein, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Jack Huang and Shin-Yuan Hung, 2004, “An Exploration of the Relationship Between Software Development Process Maturity and Project Performance,” Information & Management, 41(3), pp.279-288. (SSCI)
- 24.Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Cheng-Yuan Ku, David Yen and Chi-Chung Cheng, 2004, “Critical Factors Influencing the Adoption of Data Warehouse Technology: A Study of the Banking Industry at Taiwan,” Decision Support Systems, 37(1), pp. 1-21. (SCI Expanded, SSCI, )
- 25.Hsin-Ginn Hwang, I-Chiu Chang, Won-Fu Hung, Mao-Lin Sung and David Yen, 2004, “The Design and Evaluation of Clinical Decision Support Systems in the area of Pharmacokinetics,” Medical Informatics and Internet in Medicine, 29(3-4), pp. 239 - 251.(SCI Expanded)
- 26.Yi-Chang Li, I-Chiu Chang and Hsin-Ginn Hwang, 2003, “An Exploratory Study of the Adoption of Data Mining Technologies in Hospitals: A Case Study in Taiwan,” Communications of the ICISA, 5(1), pp.35-47.
- 27.Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Robert Yeh, Houn-Gee Chen, James J. Jiang and Gary Klein, 2002, “IT Investment Strategy and IT Infrastructure Services,” The Review of Business Information Systems, 6(2), pp.55-63.
- 28.Melody Wu, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Houn-Gee Chen and James J. Jiang, 2002, “Software Project Process Management Maturity and Project Performance: An Examination of Taiwan’s Software Companies,” Journal of International Technology and Information Management, 11(1), pp.57-72.
- 29.E. T. Chen, J. Hu, G.. Hu, and H. G. Hwang, 2000, “Improving Pedagogy through Adoptions of Web Technology and Teamwork,” Communications of the ICISA, 3(2), pp.41-47.