Health Information Management Lab
Office:Management Building.2 MB313C
Financial Information Management
Health Information Management
Management Information System
- Ph.D. Management Information Systems, University of Texas at Arlington, USA
- M.B.A Finance, University of Detroit, USA
- National Chiao Tung University College of Management, Associate Dean
- National Chung Cheng University Department of Information Management , Professor
- National Chung Cheng University Department of Entrepreneur Business incubator, Director
- National Chung Cheng University Department of Ching Jiang Learning Center , Director
- National Chung Cheng University Department of Healthcare Information Management Research Center , Director
- National Chung Cheng University Department of Information Management , Director
- National Chung Cheng University Department of Information Management , Associate Professor
- Chi Mei Medical Center , Administrative Deputy Superintendent
- First Financial Holding, Director of Board
- Northeast Louisiana University Department of Computer Information Systems, Assistant Professor
- University of Texas at Arlington Department of Information Systems and Management Sciences, Assistant Instructor
- Computer Communications of America, Detroit, MI System Programmer
- Financial Information Management
- Health Information Management
- Management Information System
- Decision Support System
- 1.HsinGinn Hwang, HwaiEn Han, KuangMing Kuo, ChungFeng Liu (2012) “The Differing Privacy Concerns Regarding Exchanging Electronic Medical Records of Internet Users in Taiwan,” Journal of Medical Systems , (SCI)
- 2.Ray-Fu Chen, Ju-Ling Hsiao, Hsin-Ginn Hwang (2012) “Measuring Customer Satisfaction of Internet Banking in Taiwan: Scale Development and Validation,” Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, 23(7), pp. 749-767. (SSCI)
- 3.Chung-Feng Liu, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Kuang-Ming Kuo, Won-Fu Hung (2011) “A Call for Safer Utilization of RFID in the e-Health Era”, Telemedicine & e-Health, 17(8), pp.615-619. (SCI)
- 4.Hui-Chuan Chang, Chung-Feng Liu, Hsin-Ginn Hwang (2011) “Exploring Nursing E-Learning Systems Success based on Information Systems Success Model”, Computers, Informatics, Nursing, 29(12), pp.741-747. (SSCI)
- 5.Chung-Feng Liu, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Hui-Chuan Chang (2011) “E-Healthcare Maturity in Taiwan”, Telemedicine & e-Health, 17(7), pp.569-573. (SCI)
- 6.Ming-Chien Hung, I-Chiu Chang, Hsin-Ginn Hwang (2011) “Exploring academic teachers’ continuance toward the web-based learning system: The role of causal attributions”, Computers & Education, 57(2), pp.1530-1543. (SSCI)
- 7.Yu-Hui Chen, Chung-Feng Liu, Hsin-Ginn Hwang (2011). “Key factors affecting healthcare professionals to adopt knowledge management: The case of infection control departments of Taiwanese hospitals,” Expert Systems with Applications, 38(1), pp.450-457. (SCI)
- 8.I-Chiu Chang, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Ming-Chien Hung, Kuang-Ming Kuo, David C. Yen (2009). “Factors affecting cross-hospital exchange of Electronic Medical Records,” Information & Management, 46(2), pp.109-115. (SSCI)
- 9.Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Rai-Fu Chen, Li-Hui Chang, Ju-Ling Hsiao, 2008, “The Informatics Literacy of Clinical Nurses in Taiwan,” Computers, Informatics, Nursing. 26(5), pp. 290-299. (SSCI)
- 10.I-Chiu Chang, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Hsueh-Chih Liaw, Ming-Chien Hung, Sing-Liang Chen, David C. Yen, 2008, “A neural network evaluation model for ERP performance from SCM perspective to enhance enterprise competitive advantage,” Expert Systems with Applications. 35(4), pp. 1809-1816. (SSCI, SCI)
- 11.Ju-Ling Hsiao, Rai-Fu Chen, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, 2008, “The Critical Factors Influencing the Successful Implementation of Mobile Nursing Stations: A Case Study in Taiwan,” International Journal of Electronic Healthcare. 4(2), pp. 166-183.
- 12.Hsin-Ginn Hwang, I-Chiu Chang, Fu-Ji Chen, Su-Ying Wu, 2008, “Investigation of the Application of KMS for Diseases Classifications: a Study in a Taiwanese Hospital,” Expert Systems with Applications. 34(1), 725-733. (SCI Expanded)
- 13.I-Chiu Chang, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Ming-Chien Hung, Ming-Hui Lin, David C. Yen, 2007, “Factors Affecting the Adoption of Electronic Signature: Executives' Perspective of Hospital Information Department,” Decision Support Systems. 40(1), pp. 350-359. (SCI Expanded, SSCI)
- 14.Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Rai-Fu Chen, Jia-Min Lee, 2007, “Measuring Customer Satisfaction with Internet Banking: An Exploratory Study,” International Journal of Electronic Finance, 1(3), pp.321-335.
- 15.I-Chiu Chang, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Chung-Feng Liu, Siao-Hong Siang, 2007, “A Study of Career Anchors and Job Characteristic Preference of IS Students,” Journal of Computer Information Systems, 47(3), pp.24-33. (SCI Expanded, SSCI)
- 16.I-Chiu Chang, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Won-Fu Hung, Yi-Chang Li, 2007, “Physicians’ Acceptance of Pharmacokinetics-based Clinical Decision Support Systems,” Expert Systems with Applications, 33(2), pp. 296-303. (SCI Expanded, SSCI)
- 17.Ming-Chien, Hung, Hsin-Ginn, Hwang, & Ting-Chu, Hsieh, 2007, “An exploratory study on the continuance of mobile commerce: an extended expectation-confirmation model of information system use,” International Journal of Mobile Communications, 5(4), pp. 409-422.
- 18.I-Chiu Chang, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, David C. Yen and Hen-Yi Huang, 2006, “An Empirical Study of the Factors Affecting Internet Security for the Financial Industry in Taiwan,” Telematics and Informatics, 23(4), pp.343-364.
- 19.I-Chiu Chang, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, David C. Yen and J.W. Lian, 2006, “Critical Factors for Adopting PACS in Taiwan: Views of Radiology Department Directors,” Decision Support Systems, 42(2), pp.1042-1053. (SCI Expanded)
- 20.I-Chiu Chang, Ming-Chien Hung, Ray-E. Chang, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Patrick V. Jask (2006). “Lessons Learned in Taiwan During the SARS Epidemic Applied to Avian Influenza Planning,” International Journal of Business and Economics Perspectives, 1(2), pp.99-106.
- 21.I-Chiu Chang, Yi-Chang Li, Won-Fu Hung and Hsin-Ginn Hwang, 2005, “An Empirical Study on the Impact of Quality Antecedents on Tax Payers’ Acceptance of Internet Taxfiling Systems,” Government Information Quarterly, 22(3), pp. 354-373. (SSCI)
- 22.Won-Fu Hung, Hsin-Ginn Hwang and Chechen Liao, 2005, “Establishing Strategic Alliance Among Hospitals Through SAIS: A Case Study in Taiwan,” International Journal of Electronic Healthcare, 1(3), pp.277-290
- 23.James J. Jiang, Gary Klein, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Jack Huang and Shin-Yuan Hung, 2004, “An Exploration of the Relationship Between Software Development Process Maturity and Project Performance,” Information & Management, 41(3), pp.279-288. (SSCI)
- 24.Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Cheng-Yuan Ku, David Yen and Chi-Chung Cheng, 2004, “Critical Factors Influencing the Adoption of Data Warehouse Technology: A Study of the Banking Industry at Taiwan,” Decision Support Systems, 37(1), pp. 1-21. (SCI Expanded, SSCI, )
- 25.Hsin-Ginn Hwang, I-Chiu Chang, Won-Fu Hung, Mao-Lin Sung and David Yen, 2004, “The Design and Evaluation of Clinical Decision Support Systems in the area of Pharmacokinetics,” Medical Informatics and Internet in Medicine, 29(3-4), pp. 239 - 251.(SCI Expanded)
- 26.Yi-Chang Li, I-Chiu Chang and Hsin-Ginn Hwang, 2003, “An Exploratory Study of the Adoption of Data Mining Technologies in Hospitals: A Case Study in Taiwan,” Communications of the ICISA, 5(1), pp.35-47.
- 27.Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Robert Yeh, Houn-Gee Chen, James J. Jiang and Gary Klein, 2002, “IT Investment Strategy and IT Infrastructure Services,” The Review of Business Information Systems, 6(2), pp.55-63.
- 28.Melody Wu, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Houn-Gee Chen and James J. Jiang, 2002, “Software Project Process Management Maturity and Project Performance: An Examination of Taiwan’s Software Companies,” Journal of International Technology and Information Management, 11(1), pp.57-72.
- 29.E. T. Chen, J. Hu, G.. Hu, and H. G. Hwang, 2000, “Improving Pedagogy through Adoptions of Web Technology and Teamwork,” Communications of the ICISA, 3(2), pp.41-47.
The purpose of the development of medical information system is not only to save the storage space of written materials, not only paperless, but also the sharing of information to speed up the process and improve the efficiency and efficacy of decision-making.
However, all the hospitals are becoming more computerized at the request of the Health Insurance Authority. In order to maintain effectiveness, it will further consider how to simplify the input on the job, to avoid duplication of input. By sharing information to achieve more than one person at the same time, it provides more professional video, consultation, joint case discussion services. Therefore, how to manage and improve the information efficiency of medical and health fields should be the direction of hospital information system development.
With the introduction of information technology, the mission of the healthcare industry is to meet the needs of the medical industry through information sharing, to achieve a more efficient decision-making in support of medical and clinical activities and medical care. Patients will receive more professional and quality medical services.
|Healthcare Information Systems|
|Electric Medical Record|