Digital home ecosystem
Business Innovation thru Logical Analysis with Case Studies
- Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of Minnesota
- Dr. Joe Lin, Co-founder, President and Chief Executive Officer
- As President and CEO of Streaming21, Joe Lin is responsible for the strategic direction of the company, business development and the management of day-to-day operations. Joe Lin co-founded Streaming21 in January 1999 with the vision of bringing to market a groundbreaking new generation of video streaming technology and products. He has over 18 years of experience in the development and marketing of video-on-demand technology and rich-media communications products.
- Prior to co-founding Streaming21, Lin was the R&D Director and Chief Scientist at 3CX where he is credited for building a top-notch engineering team, launching innovative marketing programs, and developing key strategic partnerships with several major universities as well as Dell Computer and NASA. Before joining 3CX, Lin held several senior technical positions at Apple Computer in the area of multimedia and video server development.
- Business innovation
- Product marketing
- Digital home ecosystem
- Carrier-grade video streaming
- Large-scale content distrubution network
- Cloud management system
- Business Innovation thru Logical Analysis with Case Studies