Management Building.2 MB314
Communication Networking Lab
Communication Networking Lab
Office:Management Building.2 MB107
Computer and Data Communication Networks
E- and M-Commerce
Business Data Communications
- Ph.D., EECS, Northwestern University
- Professor, Associate Dean and CEO of EMBA of College of Management, National Chung Cheng University
- Professor and Chair of Department of Information Management, National Chung Cheng University
- Professor, Department of Information Management, National Chung Cheng University
- Associate Professor, Department of Information Management, National Chung Cheng University
- Assistant Professor, Department of Information Management, National Chung Cheng University
- Associate Professor, Department of Information Engineering, I-Shou University
- Research Assistant, EECS, Northwestern University
- Computer and Data Communication Networks
- Information Security
- E- and M-Commerce
- Stochastic Process
- Information Security
- Business Data Communications
- 1.Tsung-Han Yang, Cheng-Yuan Ku, and Man-Nung Liu, “Case Study: Application of Enhanced Delphi Method for Software Development and Evaluation in Medical Institutes,” Kybernetes, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 637- 649, 2016. (SCI)
- 2.Hsin-Pin Fu, Cheng-Yuan Ku, and Tsung-Sheng Chang, “A Decision Support System Based on a Genetic Algorithm for the Utilization of Leftovers,” International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 483-496, 2016. (SCI)
- 3.Tsung-Han Yang, Cheng-Yuan Ku, David C. Yen, and Wen-Huai Hsieh, “An Improved Strategic Information Management Plan for Medical Institutes,” Computer Standards & Interfaces, vol. 45, pp. 26-36, Mar. 2016. (SCI)
- 4.Tsung-Han Yang, Cheng-Yuan Ku, and Man-Nung Liu, “An Integrated System for Information Security Management with the Unified Framework,” Journal of Risk Research, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 21-41, 2016. (SSCI)
- 5.Tsung-Sheng Chang, Hsin-Pin Fu, and Cheng-Yuan Ku, “A Novel Model to Implement ERP Based on Dynamic Capabilities - A Case Study of An IC Design Company,” Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, vol. 26, no. 7, pp. 1053-1068, 2015.
- 6.Hui-Ping Ho, Ching-Ter Chang, and Cheng-Yuan Ku, “House Selection via the Internet by Considering Homebuyers' Risk Attitudes with S- shaped Utility Functions,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 241, no. 1, pp. 188-201, Feb. 2015. (SCI)
- 7.Cheng-Yuan Ku, Pei-Chen Sung and Wen-Huai Hsieh, “Policy Satisfaction for Separation of Dispensing from Medical Practices in Taiwan: Success of the Prescription-Release Information System,” Telematics and Informatics, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 334-343, May 2014. (SSCI)
- 8.Pei-Chen Sung, Cheng-Yuan Ku, and Chien-Yuan Su, “Understanding the Propagation Dynamics of Multipartite Computer Virus,” Industrial Management & Data System, vol. 114, no. 1, pp. 86-106, 2014. (SCI)
- 9.Hsin-Pin Fu, Tien-Hsiang Chang, Cheng-Yuan Ku, Tsung-Sheng Chang, Cheng-Hsin Huang, “The Critical Success Factors Affecting the Adoption of an Inter-Organization System by SMEs,” Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, vol. 29, no. 5, pp. 400-416, 2014. (SSCI)
- 10.Tsung-Sheng Chang, Cheng-Yuan Ku and Hsin-Pin Fu, "Grey Theory Analysis of Online Population and Online Game Industry Revenue in Taiwan," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, vol. 80, pp. 175-185, 2013. (SSCI)
- 11.Hui-Ping Ho, Ching-Ter Chang, and Cheng-Yuan Ku, “On the Location Selection Problem Using Analytic Hierarchy Process and Multi-Choice Goal Programming,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 94-108, Jan. 2013. (SCI)
- 12.Hsieh-Hong Huang, Jack Shih-Chieh Hsu, and Cheng-Yuan Ku, “Understanding the role of computer-mediated counter-argument in countering confirmation bias,” Decision Support Systems, vol. 53, no. 3, pp. 438-447, Jun. 2012. (SCI)
- 13.Cheng-Yuan Ku and Yi-Wen Chang, “Optimal Production and Selling Policies with Fixed-Price Contracts and Contingent-Price Offers”, International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 137, no. 1, pp. 94-101, May 2012. (SCI)
- 14.Wei-Hsi Hung, Robert John McQueen, Cheng-Yuan Ku, and Li-Min Chang, “Aligning Websites with Enterprise Success: An Evaluative Approach,” Journal of Computer Information Systems, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 49-58, summer 2012. (SCI)
- 15.Cheng-Yuan Ku, Yi-Wen Chang, and Chun-Wei Kuo, “A Method to Accelerate the Computation of Successive Approximation,” Advanced Science Letters, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 326-331, Sep. 2012. (SCI)
- 16.Pei-Chen Sung, Cheng-Yuan Ku, Chia-Ping Chen, "Research of the Computer Viruses Prevention Policy Using System Dynamics," Journal of Information Management, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 621-652, Jul. 2012. (in Chinese) (TSSCI)
- 17.Tsung-Han Yang, Cheng-Yuan Ku, David C. Yen and Wen-Huai Hsieh, “Electronic Hand-Drafting and Picture Management System,” Journal of Medical Systems, vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 2297-2307, Aug. 2012. (SCI)
- 1.Man-Nung Liu, Cheng-Yuan Ku and Tsung-Han Yang, 2014 May, “A Secure Software Development Framework Based on Security Patterns,” Proceedings of TIIM 2014, Seoul, Korea.
- 2.Tsung-Han Yang, Cheng-Yuan Ku, Yung-Ting Chuang, 2014 Apr., “An Integrated Risk Analysis Framework for Improving Security of Software Development Life Cycle,” Proceedings of WDSI 2014, Napa Valley, California, U.S.A.
- 3.Po-Ling Sun and Cheng-Yuan Ku, 2013 Aug., “Trust Management Model for QoS-driven Web Service Selection,” Proceedings of 2013 International Conference on Medical Innovation and Computing Service, Tainan, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- 4.Hui-Ping Ho, Ching-Ter Chang and Cheng-Yuan Ku, 2013 Jun., “House Selection via Internet by considering Homebuyers’ Risk Attitudes,” PACIS 2013 Proceedings, Paper 151, Jeju Island, Korea, http://aisel.aisnet.org/pacis2013/151.
- 5.Cheng-Yuan Ku and Yu-Siang Chiu, 2013 May, “A Novel Infrastructure for Data Sanitization in Cloud Computing,” Proceedings of TIIM 2013, Phuket, Thailand, pp. 72.
- 6.Cheng-Yuan Ku, and Chien-Te Ho, 2013 Mar., “A Security Mechanism for Cloud Computing Based on Trust Platform Module,” Proceedings of WDSI 2013, Long Beach, California, U.S.A., paper 55.
- 7.Tsung-Sheng Chang, Cheng-Yuan Ku and Hsin-Pin Fu, 2013 Jan., “Solving Optimal Match-up Problem with Heuristics Algorithm: A Simulation-based Investigation,” International Conference on Innovation and Management (IAM 2013 Winter), Sapporo, Japan.
- 8.Wei-Hsi Hung, Robert John McQueen, Cheng-Yuan Ku, and Li-Min Chang, 2012 Apr., “Assessing Alignment of Websites with Enterprise Success,” Proceedings of WDSI 2012, Big Island, Hawaii, U.S.A., pp. 349-350.
- 9.Ja-Long Chen, Cheng-Yuan Ku, and David C. Yen, 2012 Apr., “An Efficient Key Management Scheme for Multicast Communication,” Proceedings of WDSI 2012, Big Island, Hawaii, U.S.A., pp. 373-374.
- 10.Cheng-Yuan Ku and Chih Zhe Hung, 2011 Dec., “An Anonymous and Non-framing Watermarking Protocol for Digital Right Management,” Online Proceedings of World Business and Economics Research Conference, Auckland, New Zealand, http://www.wbiconpro.com/513-Cheng-Yuan.pdf.
- 11.Cheng-Yuan Ku, Yi-Chang Lee, Yi-Hsien Lin, and Yi-Wen Chang, 2011 Aug., “A Detection Method for Replication Attacks in Wireless Sensor Networks,” Proceedings of International Conference on HumanCom and EMC 2011, Enshi, China, pp. 235-244.
- 12.Cheng-Yuan Ku, 2011 Apr., “System Design of Active Detection for Alternate Data Streams in the NTFS File”, CD Proceeding of TBI
- 13.Cheng-Yuan Ku, 2011 Apr., “A Client-based Handoff Algorithm for 4G Networks Using Fuzzy Decision”, CD Proceeding of TBI
- 14.Cheng-Yuan Ku, 2011 Apr., “The Efficient Broadcast Authentication Mechanism for Wireless Sensor Network Using GPS and HAS”, CD Proceeding of TBI
- 15.Cheng-Yuan Ku, 2011 Apr., “A Secure and Anonymous Protocol for Online Reporting System”, CD Proceeding of TBI
- 16.Cheng-Yuan Ku, 2010 Jul., “Continuous and Dynamic Pricing Strategy with Inventory Control and Multiple Demands” presented in 2010 ACME, Macau.
This lab focuses on the integration of information technology and network technology in order to lead and link the development of the academy and industry. Research area includes any topic of computer network and related applications, such as Wireless Sensor Network (WSN), Long Term Evolution (LTE), Information Security, Internet of things (IoT) and Software Definition Network (SDN). Furthermore, we also study the extended applications of Internet, including the trust and reputation model of the E-commerce and M-commerce, the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Risk Assessment.
|Computer Communication Networks|
|Electronic and Mobile Commerce|
|C++ or C#|
|Wireless Sensor Networks|