Management Building.2 MB306
Business Multimedia Lab
Business Multimedia Lab
Office:Management Building.2 MB317A
Digital Multimedia Content Analysis and System Applications
The theory and application of digital content
Strategic Management of e-Business
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, U.S.A.
- M.S. Industrial Engineering and Operations Research, University of California, Berkeley, U.S.A.
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, National Taiwan University, R.O.C.
- Professor, Institute of Information Management, National Chiao Tung University
- Associate Professor, Institute of Information Management, National Chiao Tung University
- Assistant Professor, Institute of Information Management, National Chiao Tung University
- Leader, System Support Team, Computer Center, National Taiwan University
- Administrator, North Asia, Cisco Academy Training Center (CATC)
- Senior Research Engineer, America Online Inc. (AOL), U.S.A.
- Digital Multimedia Content Analysis and System Applications
- Electronic Commerce
- Digital Watermarking
- Digital Rights Management
- Digital Forensics and information retrieval
- Software Service and Technical Development
- The theory and application of digital content
- Electronic Commerce
- Strategic Management of e-Business
- Business Negotiation and Cases
- Software Engineering
- 1.Min-Jen Tsai*, Chen-Sheng Wang, Jung Liu and Jin-Sheng Yin, “Using Decision Fusion of Feature Selection in Digital Forensics for Camera Source Model Identification”, Computer Standards & Interfaces, vol. 34, pp. 292-304, 2012. (SCI)
- 2.Min-Jen Tsai* and Jung Liu, “A game-theoretic architecture for visible watermarking system of ACOCOA (adaptive content and contrast aware) technique”, EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing 2011, doi:10.1186/1687-6180-2011-48. (SCI) (NSC99-2410-H-009-053-MY2)
- 3.Min-Jen Tsai*, Jung Liu, Chen-Sheng Wang, “A game-theoretic framework for the security system of visible watermarking”, Expert Systems with Applications, Volume 38, Issue 5, pp.5748-5754, May, 2011. (SCI) (NSC99-2410-H-009-053-MY2)
- 4.Min-Jen Tsai, “Wavelet Tree Based Digital Image Watermarking by Adopting the Chaotic System for Security Enhancement”, Multimedia Tools and Applications, Volume 52, pp. 347-367, 2011 (SCI) (NSC96-2416-H009-015, NSC97-2410-H009-034 and 99-2918-1-009-008)
- 5.Min-Jen Tsai*, “Dynamic Energy Enabled Differentiation (DEED) Image Watermarking Based on Human Visual System and Wavelet Tree Classification”, Multimedia Tools and Applications, Volume 52, pp. 385-406, 2011. (SCI) (NSC96-2416-H009-015, NSC97-2410-H009-034 and 99-2918-1-009-008).
- 6.Min-Jen Tsai*, “A Visible Watermarking Algorithm Based on the Content and Contrast Aware (COCOA) Technique”, Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation, Volume 20, Issue 5, July 2009, pp. 323-338, (SCI). (NSC 95-2416-H009-027, NSC 96-2416-H009-015 and NSC 97-2410-H009-034).
- 7.Min-Jen Tsai* and Yuan-Fu Luo, “Service-Oriented Grid Computing System for Digital Rights Management (GC-DRM)”, Expert Systems with Applications, Volume 36, Issue 7, September 2009, pp. 10708-10726, (SCI). (NSC 96-2416-H009-015 and NSC 97-2410-H009-034)
- 8.Min-Jen Tsai* and Yin-Kai Hung, “Distributed Computing Power Service Coordination Based on Peer-to-Peer Grids Architecture”, Expert Systems with Applications, Volume 36, pp. 3101-3118, March, 2009 (SCI). (NSC 95-2416-H009-027 and NSC 96-2416-H009-015)
- 9.Min-Jen Tsai*, “From OEM to Brand Name Enterprise: the Transformation of the After-Sales Service of MiTAC, Inc.”, International Journal of Services Technology and Management, 2009, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 390 – 410., (NSC91-2623-7009-016, NSC92-2416-H009-012 and NSC93-2416-H-009-009 and NSC 96-2416-H009-015)
- 10.Min-Jen Tsai* and Chang-Hsing Shen, “Differential Energy Based Watermarking Algorithm Using Wavelet Tree Group Modulation (WTGM) and Human Visual System”, IEICE TRANS. FUNDAMENTALS, Vol. E91-A, No. 8, August 2008, pp. 1961-1973 (SCI). (NSC 95-2416-H009-027 and NSC 96-2416-H009-015)
- 11.Min-Jen Tsai* and Chih-Cheng Chien, “Authentication and recovery for wavelet-based semifragile watermarking”, Optical Engineering 47(6), 067005, June 2008 (SCI). (NSC 95-2416-H009-027 and NSC 96-2416-H009-015)
- 12.Min-Jen Tsai* and Chih-Wen Lin, “Wavelet Based Multipurpose Color Image Watermarking by Using Dual Watermarks with Human Vision System Models”, IEICE TRANS. FUNDAMENTALS, Vol. E91-A, No. 6, June 2008, pp. 1426-1437 (SCI). (NSC 95-2416-H009-027 and NSC 96-2416-H009-015)
- 13.Min-Jen Tsai* and Chen-Sheng Wang, “A Computing Coordination Based Fuzzy Group Decision Making (CC-FGDM) for Web Service Oriented Architecture”, Expert Systems With Applications, Volume 34, Issue 4, May 2008, Pages 2921-2936 (SCI). (NSC 94-2416-H009-018 and NSC 95-2416-H009-027)
- 14.Min-Jen Tsai*, “VoiceXML Dialog System of the Multimodal IP-Telephony - the Application for Voice Ordering Service”, Expert Systems With Applications, Volume 31, Issue 4, November 2006, Pages 684-696, (SCI). (NSC 91-2416-H009-012, NSC92-2416-H009-012 and NSC93-2416-H-009-009)
- 15.Min-Jen Tsai*, Chen-Sheng Wang, Po-Yu Yang and Chien-Yu Yang, “A Collaborated Computing System by Web Services Based P2P Architecture”, Springer's Lecture Notes on Computer Science 3865, pp. 194-204, 2006. (NSC92-2416-H009-012 and NSC93-2416-H-009-009)
- 1.Min-Jen Tsai and Jung Liu, “Digital Forensics for Printed Source Identification”, ISCAS2013, May 19-23, 2013, Beijing, China. (EI)
- 2.Min-Jen Tsai and Hsuan-Shao Chang, “A color differentiated fuzzy c-means (CDFCM) based image segmentation algorithm”, 2012 IEEE Visual Communications and Image Processing (VCIP), pp. 1-5, 2012, Nov 26-28, San Diego, U.S.A.. (EI)
- 3.Min-Jen Tsai, Ying-Ting Chuang, Huai-Che Hung and Po-Wei Su, “A Secure Mobile Multimedia Content Sharing Service (SMM-CSS)”, 2012 IEEE 14th International Workshop on Multimedia Signal Processing (MMSP), pp. 250-254, Sep 17-19, Banff, Canada. (EI)
- 4.Min-Jen Tsai*, Jung Liu, “The Quality Evaluation of Image Recovery Attack for Visible Watermarking Algorithms”, IEEE Visual Communications and Image Processing (VCIP), Nov 6-9, 2011, Tainan City, Taiwan. (EI)
- 5.Min-Jen Tsai*, Jung Liu and Ching-Hua Chuang, “The Adaptive Content and Contrast-aware Technique for Visible Watermarking”, 2011 International Conference on Systems and Networks Communications (ICSNC), Oct 21-29, 2011, Barcelona, Spain.
- 6.6. Min-Jen Tsai*, Cheng-Sheng Wang, Jung Liu and Ching-Hua Chuang, “Source Color Laser Printer Identification Using Discrete Wavelet Transform and Feature Selection Algorithms”, ISCAS2011, May 15-18, 2011, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. (EI)
- 7.Min-Jen Tsai* and Jung Liu, “A game-theoretic system security design for the visible watermarking”, MiFor’10, Proceedings of the 2nd ACM workshop on Multimedia in forensics, security and intelligence, Oct. 25-29, 2010, Firenze, Italy. (EI)
- 8.Min-Jen Tsai*, Chi-Long Kao and Jung Liu, “The Gentle Spherical Panorama Image Construction for the Web Navigation System”, Proceedings of the 2010 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), pp.1578-1581, 2010. (EI)
- 9.Min-Jen Tsai*, “Security Enhancement by Adopting the Chaotic System for Wavelet Tree Based Digital Image Watermarking”, IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP2009), Nov 7-11, 2009, Cairo, Egypt. (EI)
- 10.Min-Jen Tsai*, Cheng-Sheng Wang and Jung Liu, “A Hybrid Model for Digital Camera Source Identification”, IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP2009), Nov 7-11, 2009, Cairo, Egypt. (EI)
- 11.Min-Jen Tsai*, Chang-Hsing Shen and Jung Liu, “Multipurpose Image Watermarking Based on the Wavelet Tree Contrast Level Transformation”, International Conference on Communications (ICC2009), June 14-17, 2009, Dresden, Germany. (EI)
- 12.Min-Jen Tsai* and Bai-Jiun Chen, “Tree Energy Differentiation (TED) Based Wavelet Watermarking for Digital Images”, IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP2008), Oct 12-15, 2008, San Diego, United States. (EI)
- 13.Min-Jen Tsai*, Ching-Ting Lin and Jung Liu, “A Wavelet-based Watermarking Scheme Using Double Wavelet Tree Energy Modulation”, IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP2008), Oct 12-15, 2008, San Diego, United States. (EI)
- 14.Min-Jen Tsai* and Chen-Sheng Wang, “Adaptive feature selection for digital camera source identification”, ISCAS2008, May 18-21, 2008, Seattle, U.S.A, pp. 412-415. (EI)
- 15.Min-Jen Tsai* and Chih-Cheng Chien, “A wavelet-based semi-fragile watermarking with recovery mechanism”, ISCAS2008, May 18-21, 2008, Seattle, U.S.A, pp. 3033-3036. (EI)
- 16.Min-Jen Tsai* and Yuan-Fu Luo, “Digital Right Management Based on Grid Computing Architecture (GC-DRM)”, CSCWD2008, April 16-18, 2008, Xi'an, China, pp. 494-500. (EI)
- 17.Min-Jen Tsai*, “The Workflow Development for Electronic Manufacturing Industry”, CSCWD2008, April 16-18, 2008, Xi'an, China, pp. 688-692. (EI)
- 18.Min-Jen Tsai*, “The workflow kernel development and benefit analysis for electronic manufacturing industry”, ICEB2007, Dec 2-Dec 6, 2007, Taipei, Taiwan.
- 19.Min-Jen Tsai*, Chih-Wen Lin, “The Collaboration of Noise Reduction and Human Vision System Models for a Visible Watermarking Algorithm”, IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP2007), Sep 16-19, 2007, San Antonio, United States, vol. 3, 273-276. (EI)
- 20.Min-Jen Tsai* and Chen-Long Lin, “Constrained Wavelet Tree Quantization for Image Watermarking”, International Conference on Communications (ICC2007), June 24-28, 2007, Glasgow, England, pp. 1350-1354. (EI)
- 21.Min-Jen Tsai* and Chen-Sheng Wang, “Adaptive Real Time Computation Coordination for the Web Services Based Computing Architecture”, CSCWD2007, April 26-28, 2007, Melbourne, Australia, pp. 562-567. (EI)
- 22.Min-Jen Tsai* and Chang-Hsing Shen, “Wavelet Tree Group Modulation (WTGM) for Digital Image Watermarking”, IEEE ICASSP2007, April 15-20, 2007, Honolulu, United States , vol. II, 173-176 (EI)
- 23.Min-Jen Tsai*, Cheng-Liang Lai and Jung Liu, “CAMERA/MOBILE PHONE SOURCE IDENTIFICATION FOR DIGITAL FORENSICS”, IEEE ICASSP2007, April 15-20, 2007, Honolulu, United States, , vol. II, 221-224 (EI).
- 24.Min-Jen Tsai*, “The Sustainable Management of the Service Center for High Tech Industry in Asia – a Case Study of Mio-TECH”, ICEB2006, Nov 28-Dec 2, 2006, Tampere, Finland.
- 25.Min-Jen Tsai* and Guan-Hui Wu, “USING IMAGE FEATURES TO IDENTIFY CAMERA SOURCES”, IEEE ICASSP2006, vol II, pp. 297-300, May 15-May 19, 2006, Toulouse, France, (EI).
- 26.Min-Jen Tsai* and Hsiao-Ying Hung, “Wavelet Transform Based Digital Watermarking for Image Authentication”, ICIS2005.
- 27.Min-Jen Tsai* and Chien-Yu Yang, “A Collaborated Computing System for Load Sharing with P2P Environments: A Study for the Algorithm Analysis in the Digital Watermark Filter Evaluation”, CSCWD2005, May 22-27, 2005, Coventry, England. (EI)
- 28.Min-Jen Tsai*, “The VoiceXML Dialog System for the E-Commerce Ordering Service”,CSCWD2005, May 22-27, 2005, Coventry, England. (EI)
- 29.Chen-Sheng Wang and Min-Jen Tsai*, “Using Web Services Composition to Facilitate Business Process Development”, PICMET2005, July 31-Aug 4, 2005, Portland, U.S.A.
|The Forensics for Printed Documents Source|