Knowledge Managment Lab
Management of Technology
Human Resources Management
Management of Technology
Human Resources Management
- Ph.D. University of Washington
- Professor, Institute of Business of Management(Executive Director, EMBA)
- Dean of College of Management, NCTU
- Strategy Management
- Management of Technology
- Human Resources Management
- Strategy Management
- Management of Technology
- Human Resources Management
- 1.Chyan Yang, and Kai-Yu Tang (accepted), Understanding the antecedents of e-textbook adoption among college students, Technics Technologies Education Management-TTEM (SSCI).
- 2.Chyan Yang, Hsiu-Kuei Kuo. An Intellectual Structure of Activity-Based Costing: A Co-citation Analysis. Electronic Library. (Accepted, SSCI).
- 3.Chyan Yang, Hsieh, Tsui-Chuan (2013). Regional Differences of Online Learning Behavior Patterns. The Electronic Library, 31(2), 167-187. (SSCI)
- 4.Tsui-Chuan Hsieh, Keng-Chieh Yang, Conna Yang, Chyan Yang (2013). Urban and rural differences: Multilevel latent class analysis of online activities and e-payment behavior patterns. Internet Research, 23(2), pp.204 - 228. (SSCI)
- 5.Chyan Yang, Hsian-Ming Liu (2012). “Boosting firm performance via enterprise agility and network structure”, Management Decision, 50 (6) (SSCI).
- 6.Chyan Yang, Yao-Sheng Chang (2012). “Why do we blog? From the perspectives of technology acceptance and media choice factors”, Behaviour & Information Technology, DOI: 10.1080/0144929X.2012.656326. (SSCI).
- 7.Chyan Yang, Hsian-Ming Liu (2012). “Managerial Efficiency in Taiwan Bank Branches: A Network DEA Approach”, Economic Modeling, 29,450-461. (SSCI).
- 8.Keng-Chieh Yang, Tsui-Chuan Hsieh , Hendrik Li , Chyan Yang (2012). “Assessing service quality, airline image and customer value on behavioral intentions regarding low cost carriers”, Journal of Air Transport Management, 20, 52-53. (SSCI).
- 9.Chyan Yang, Tsui-Chuan Hsieh (2012). “Do Online Learning Patterns Exhibit Regional and Demographic Differences”, The Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology, 11(1), 60-70. (SSCI)
- 10.Jung-Jung Chang and Chyan Yang (2012). “Viable or vital? Evaluation of IM services from patrons' perspectives”, Electronic Library, 30 (1), 70 - 88 (SSCI).
- 11.Chyan Yang and Yao-Jen Chang (2012). “Assessing the effects of interactive blogging on student attitudes towards peer interaction, learning motivation, and academic achievements”, Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 28(2), 126-135. (SSCI).
- 12.Shun-Yao Tseng and Chyan Yang, (2011) “The role of information searches in investment choice variation: digital information, advice seeking and heuristics”, African Journal of Business Management 5(12), 4934-4944(SSCI).
- 13.Chuan-Chuan Ko, Tyrone T. Lin and Chyan Yang,(2011) “The venture capital entry model on game options with jump-diffusion process”, International Journal of Production Economics. doi:10.1016/j.ijpe.2011.02.016 (2011, Accepted, SCI)
- 14.Chun-hua Hsiao and Chyan Yang, “The impact of professional unethical beliefs on cheating intention”, Ethics & Behavior, 21:4, 301-316.(2011),(SSCI)
- 15.Chun-hua Hsiao and Chyan Yang (2011), "The Intellectual Development of the Technology Acceptance Model: A Co-citation Analysis,” International Journal of Information Management, 31(2), 128-136. (SSCI).
- 16.Chyan Yang and Yi-Chun Hsu (2011), "Impact of Ergonomic and Social Psychological Perspective: A Case Study of Fashion Technology Adoption in Taiwan," International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction,27(7), 583–605.(SSCI).
- 17.Mei-Huan Kuo and Chyan Yang (2011). “Does intellectual capital matter? Assessing the profitability and marketability of IC design companies”, Quality & Quantity, DOI 10.1007/s11135-011-9562-6 (SCI).
- 18.Chyan Yang and Ta-Yuan Chen (2010), “Evaluating the efficiency of intellectual capital management for Taiwan IC design industry”, African Journal of Business Management, 4(15), 3366-3373. (SSCI).
- 19.Fanpyn Liu, Chen Hua Fu, Chyan Yang and Keng Hwa Chang (2010), “A Study on Dynamic Queue Buffer Allocation Queuing Scheme in a UMTS Core Network”, Journal of Chung Cheng Institute of Technology.(JCCIT,EI)
- 20.Chi-Lung Lee, Hsi-Peng Lu, Chyan Yang, Huei-Tse Hou (2010), A Process-Based Knowledge Management System For Schools: A Case Study In Taiwan. The Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology 9 (4), 10-21. (SSCI).
- 21.Yi-fen Su and Chyan Yang (2010), Why ERP Systems Are Indispensable to Supply Chain Management? , European Journal of Operational Research 203(1), 81-94. (SCI).
- 22.Chyan Yang, Yi-Chun Hsu and Suyanti Tan (2010), Predicting the Determinants of Users' Intentions for Using YouTube to Share Video: Moderating Gender Effects, Cyberpsychology, Behavior, and Social Networking, 13, 141-152 (SSCI).
- 23.Chun-hua Hsiao and Chyan Yang, (2010) "Predicting the Travel Intention to take High Speed Rail among College Students," Transportation Research Part F, 13, 277-287 (SSCI).
- 24.Li-Chan Chen, Han-Jen Niu, Yau-De Wang, Chyan Yang, and, Sheng-Hshiung Tsaur. Does Job Standardization Decrease Organizational Citizenship Behavior? Public Personnel Management, 38(3),39-49. (Accepted, SSCI)
- 25.Yi-fen Su and Chyan Yang, The relationship between benefits of ERP systems implementation and its impacts on firm performance of SCM, Journal of Enterprise Information Management 22(6), 722-752.
- 26.Chyan Yang, Yau-De Wang, and Han-Jen Niu. The Effects of Idolatry and Personality Traits on Impulse Buying: An Empirical Study. International Journal of Management 25 (4), p. 633-641. (ABI)
- 27.Yung-Ray Chen, Chyan Yang, Sue-Ming Hsu, Yau-De Wang, Entry Mode Choice in China’s Regional Distribution Markets: Institution vs. Transaction Costs Perspectives, Industrial Marketing Management, 2009, 38(7), 702-713. (SSCI)
- 28.Chyan Yang, Hsien-Jyh Liao, and Chung-Chen Chen, 2009, Implementing Digital Copyright through Enhanced Creative Common Licence Protocol. Electronic Library 27(1), p.20-30. (SSCI)
- 29.Yi-fen Su and Chyan Yang, A Structural Equation Model for Analyzing the Impact of ERP on SCM, Expert Systems With Applications 37(1), 456-469 (SCI).
- 30.John Liu, Wen-Min Lu, Chyan Yang and Mang Chunag, A Network-based Approach for Increasing Discrimination in Data Envelopment Analysis, Journal of the Operational Research Society 60 (11),1502-1510. (SSCI/SCI).
- 31.Liang-Chu Chen, Wen-Min Lu and Chyan Yang, Does Knowledge Management Matter? Assessing the Performance of Electricity Distribution Districts Based on Slacks-based Data Envelopment Analysis, Journal of the Operational Research Society 60 (11) ,1583-1593. (SSCI/SCI).
- 32.John Liu and Chyan Yang, Herding of Corporate Directors in Taiwan. Emerging Markets Finance & Trade 44 (4), p. 109-123. (SSCI)
- 33.John Liu and Chyan Yang, Corporate Governance in Taiwan: Could the Independent Director System Be an Effective Remedy? Asia Survey 48(5):816-838. (SSCI)
- 34.Chyan Yang, Chao-Jung Chang, Han-Jen Niu, and Hsueh-Chang Wu, 2008, Increasing Detectability in Semiconductor Foundry by Multivariate Statistical Process Control. Total Quality Management & Business Excellence. 19(5): 429-440. (SSCI)
- 35.Chyan Yang and Tsu-I Peng, “Weighted Self-Detected Measurement (WSDM): A Scalable End-to-End Measuring Approach for Resilient Multihoming Network,” Journal of Internet Technology. (Accepted, EI)
- 36.Fanpyn Liu, Chen Hua Fu and Chyan Yang, “A study on performance comparison of priority-based queueing scheme with two queueing buffer allocations in an UMTS core network gateway”, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Mobile Technology, Applications, and Systems, Mobility Conference 2008, Yilan, Taiwan, September 10-12, 2008. ACM 2008, ISBN 978-1-60558-089-0 (EI)
- 37.Chyan Yang, Tsung-Cheng Wang, and Wen-Min Lu, 2007, Performance Measurement in Military Provisions: The Case of Retail Stores of Taiwan’s General Welfare Service Ministry. Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research 24(3): 313-332. (SCI)
- 38.Chyan Yang, Yau-De Wang, and Han-Jen Niu, 2007, Does industry matter in attributing organizational learning to its performance? A case for Taiwanese economy. Asia Pacific Business Review, 13(4): 547-563. (ABI)
- 39.Chyan Yang and Hsueh-Chuan Yen, 2007, A viable systems perspective to knowledge management. Kybernetes. 36(5/6): 636-651. (SCI)
- 40.Chyan Yang and Chia-Chun Wu, 2007, Gender and Internet Consumers’ Decision-Making, CyberPsychology & Behavior. 10(1): 86-91. (SSCI)
- 41.Chyan Yang and Liang-Chu Chen, 2007, Can Organizational Knowledge Capabilities Affect Knowledge Sharing Behavior? Journal of Information Science. 33(1): 95-109. (SSCI)
- 42.Chyan Yang, Keng-Chieh Yang, and Hsu-Chieh Yuan, 2007, Improving the Search Process through Ontology-based Adaptive Semantic Search, Electronic Library. 25(2): 234-248. (SSCI)
- 43.GueyLan Fu, Chyan Yang and Gwo Hshiung Tzeng, 2007, A Multicriteria Analysis on The Strategies to Open Taiwan's Mobile Virtual Network Operators Services, International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making. 6(1): 85-1112. (SCI Expanded)
- 44.Chyan Yang, Liang-Chu Chen, and Chun-Yen Peng, 2006, Developing and evaluating an IT specification extraction system, Electronic Library. 24(6): 832-846 (SSCI)
- 45.Chyan Yang and Wen-Min Lu (2006), Performance Benchmarking for Taiwan's International Tourist Hotels, INFOR (SCI) 44(3), 229-245.
- 46.Chyan Yang and Wen-Min Lu (2006), A Macro Analysis of Taiwan's International Tourist Hotel Industry by Using the Sliding Window Method, Journal of the Operational Research Society of Japan (SCI) 49(3), 238-255.
- 47.Chyan Yang and Juergen Jiang (2006), "Strategies for Technology Platforms Strategy," Research-Technology Management (SSCI), Vol. 49, No. 3 48-57.
- 48.Chyan Yang and Wen-Min Lu (2006), Assessing the Performance and Finding the Benchmarks of the Electricity Distribution Districts of Taiwan Power Company, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems (SCI) 21(2), 853-861.
- 49.Yau-De Wang, Chyan Yang, and Han-Jen Niu. (2006). Could New Slogan Enhance Brand Cognition? A Preliminary Study of the McDonalds Case in Taiwan. Journal of Management Practice and Theory, 7(1). p. 65-75.
- 50.Chyan Yang, Guey-Lan Fu, and Gwo-Hshiung Tseng, “Creating a Win-Win in the Telecommunications Industry: The Relationship between MVNOs and MNOs in Taiwan,” Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences-Revue Canadienne Des Sciences De L Administration (SSCI), Vol. 22, No. 4 (2005) 316-328.
- 51.Shiu-Wan Hung, Chyan Yang and Cheng-Few Lee, “Vertical Disintegration of Taiwan’s Semiconductor Industries: Price and Non-price Factors,” Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies, Vol. 7, No. 4 (2004) 547-569. World Scientific Publishing. (ABI)
- 52.Jen-Hung Huang, Chyan Yang, Bihuang Jin, “Satisfaction with Business-to-Employee Benefit Systems and Organizational Citizenship Behaviors,” International Journal of Manpower, Vol.25, No.2, 2004, pp.195-210. (SSCI)
- 53.Chyan Yang and Hong-Shiang Jiang, “APC Matrix: a framework for platform strategy,” International Journal of Manufacturing Technology and Management, Vol. 6 Nos.1/2, 2004, pp.9-24. (ABI, EI)
- 54.Chyan Yang and Shiu-Wan Hung, 2004, “Optimising the thermo-forming process of polymeric foams by Using the Taguchi Method and the Utility Concept,” International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing and Technology, Vol. 23, No. 1, 109-121 (SCI).
- 55.Louis Y.Y. Lu, Shiu-Wan Hung, and Chyan Yang, “Successful Factors of Integrated Circuits Fabless Industries in Taiwan,” International Journal of Manufacturing Technology and Management, Vol. 6 Nos.1/2, 2004, pp.98-111. (ABI, EI)
- 56.Louis Y.Y. Lu and Chyan Yang, “The R&D and Marketing Cooperation across new product development stages: An Empirical Study of Taiwanese IT Industry,” Industrial Marketing Management, Vol 33, no. 7, 2004, pp. 593-605, (SSCI).
- 57.Jen-Hung Huang, Chyan Yang, Bihuang_Jin, Hero Chiu, “Measuring satisfaction with business-to-employee systems,” Computers in Human Behavior (SSCI), Vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 17-35, January 2004.
- 58.Chyan Yang and Shiu-Wan Hung, 2004, “Modeling and Optimization of a Plastic Thermoforming Process,” Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites. Sage Publications, vol.23, no.1 pp. 109-121. (SCI).
- 59.Chyan Yang & Ching-Yu Wu, (2003), “Perception Difference between Users and Information Professionals --- A Case Study of TaiPower,” Proceedings of the ASIST Annual Meeting, (ASIST 2003), Oct 2003, pp. 119-127. (SSCI)
- 60.Chyan Yang and Shiu-Wan Hung, 2003, “Taiwan’s Dilemma Across the Strait: Lifting the Ban on Semiconductor Investment in China,” Asian Survey, vol. 43 no.4, pp. 681-696. (SSCI)
- 61.Shiu-Wan Hung and Chyan Yang, “IC Fabless Industry in Taiwan: Current Status and Future Challenges,” Elsevier, Technology in Society, 25(2003) pp. 385-402. (EI) (used to SSCI, 2000 impact factor 0.185)
- 62.Hsiao-Tieh Pu and Chyan Yang, “Enriching User-Oriented Class Association for Library Classification Schemes,” Electronic Library, Emerald, 21(2). (2003) pp. 130-141. (SSCI)
- 63.Chyan Yang, Rebecca H.M. Yen, and Chih-Sung Lai, “An analysis of the development strategy of the telecommunications industry in Taiwan,” International Journal Services Technology and Management, Inderscience, vol.4, no. 1, 2003, pp. 1-13. (ABI, EI)
- 64.Hsiao-Tieh Pu, Shui-lung Chuang, and Chyan Yang, “Subject Categorization of Query Terms for Exploring Web Users’ Search Interests,” Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, Vol. 53 No. 8, June 2002, pp. 617-630. (SSCI) (NSC89-2413-H-128-006) (Impact Factor= 1.555)
- 65.Yi-Chun Lin, Chyan Yang, “Risk assessment in safety management of the semiconductor industry in Taiwan,” International Journal of Risk Assessment & Management, Inderscience, vol.3, no. 2/3/4, 2002, pp. 222-233. (ABI)
- 66.H.S. Chiu and Chyan Yang, “A User-centric Office Framework for Knowledge Workers,” Journal of Information & Knowledge Management, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 155-163, September 2002. World Scientific Publishing.
- 67.Yi-Chun Lin, Chyan Yang, “Fairness and Justice of the Procedures for the Promotion System by Recommendation in Government Organizations: A Case Study of Taiwanese Police Officers,” International Journal of Public Administration, Marcel Dekker, vol. 25, no.9&10, 2002, pp. 1235-1253. ( Sociological Abstracts) (ABI)
- 68.Chyan Yang, Chen-Hua Fu, “A Comparison of Congestion Control and Time Slot Algorithms in Internet Transmission Performance,” International Journal of Communication Systems, John Wiley, Vol. 15, Issue 1, pp. 13-22, 2002. (SCI, EI).
- 69.Hsiao-Tieh Pu, Shui-lung Chuang, & Chyan Yang, (2001), “Exploration of Web users' search interests through automatic subject categorization of query terms,” Proceedings of the ASIST Annual Meeting, (ASIST 2001) Washington, D.C., U.S.A, Nov. 2001, pp. 372-381. (SSCI) NSC89-2413-H-128-006
- 70.Chyan Yang, Chen-Hua Fu, “Research into two source based control algorithms for Internet traffic，” Computer Communications，Elsevier Science，Vol 24/15-16，pp 1661-1672，Oct., 2001. (SCI)
- 71.Tzu-Jeng Deng, Charng-Horng Hsieh, Chyan Yang, and Her-Jiun Sheu, “A Conceptual Framework for Improving Fire Fighting Service Quality of a Public Fire Department,” International Journal of Public Administration, Marcel Dekker, vol 24, no.4, 2001, pp. 405-422. ( Sociological Abstracts) (ABI)
- 72.Chyan Yang, Chen-Hua Fu, Yueh-Heng Tu，“Enterprise Traffic with a Differentiated Service mechanism,” International Journal of Network Management，John Wiley，Vol. 11，No 2，pp. 113-128，April 2001 (EI, CLI)
- 73.Chyan Yang and Woei Lo, “An Observation of ERP Industry and Successful ERP Implementation，” Journal of Computer, Dec, 2000
- 74.Chyan Yang and J.B. Huang, “A Decision Model of Information System Outsourcing,” International Journal of Information Management, June 2000，Elsevier Science，pp.225-239. (SSCI)
- 75.H.S. Chiu and Chyan Yang, “NICE@Architecture”, TamKang Journal of Science and Engineering, vol. 3, no.1, pp. 49-54.
- 76.Chyan Yang, M. Tarng, C. Lai, and Z. Lin， “The Performance Indicators for Science and Technology Project in Taiwan,” Int. J. of Materials & Product Technology, Inderscience, Vol 12, Nos 4-6, 1997，pp. 307-319. (SCI, MSCI)
- 77.Chyan Yang, M-Y Tarng and F-M Hsu, “The management of science and technology projects in Taiwan,” Int. Journal of Technology Management, Inderscience, Vol. 14, No 5, 1997, pp.528-538. (SSCI)
- 78.Chyan Yang and W. D. Chen (1997), “Applying Kalman Filter on Solving Simultaneous Equations with Overidentifying Rank Restrictions: The Analysis of the Demand and Supply Model of Medium-size Scooter Market in Taiwan”. Economics of Planning. Vol. 30, 33-49. (SSCI).
- 79.R. Lin & Chyan Yang, “Link Enhancement Using Constrained Range and Reduced Candidate Set Searches: A Revision,” Computer Communications, Vo1.18, No.9, 1995/9, pp.663-668. (SCI).
- 80.H. C. Lu, D. L. Mon, and Chyan Yang, “Expert Systems for Sea Mine Warfare,” Defense Science Journal, Vo1.44, No.4, October 1994, pp.305-315. (SSCI)
- 81.Chyan Yang and R. Lin, “Budget Management of Network Capacity Planning by Searching Constrained Range and Dominant Set,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas of Communications, Vo1.12, No.6, August 1994, pp.1031-1038. (SCI)
- 82.K. L. Kuo, Chyan Yang, and F. Y. Kuo, “An Investigation of Earcon and Auditory Icon Toolkit,” Journal of Computers, Computer Society, Vo1.6, No.2, Summer, 1994, pp.1-11.
- 83.Y. Yang, S. Li and Chyan Yang, “Two Tales of Improving the Kerberos Authentication Protocol,” Journal on Computers, 1993/12, pp.7.1-7.8.
- 84.Chyan Yang and C. Tsai, “Managing Secure Communications with Multilevel Security and Restricted Character Set Translation，” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas on Communications, Vol.11, No.5, 1993/06, pp.745-756. (SCI)
- 85.Chyan Yang, “Computer Operating Systems in Electrical Engineering Curriculum，” IEEE Transactions on Education, Vol.36, No.1, 1993/02, pp.177-180. (SCI)
- 86.Chyan Yang, “Linear Dependency Check in Built-in Test，” International Journal of Microelectronics and Reliability, Vol.33, No.5, Pergamon Press, 1993/01, pp.633-636.
- 87.Chyan Yang, “Multigauge Computers and Their Applications,” Computer Systems Science and Engineering, CRL Publishing Ltd., Aldershot Hants, United Kingdom, Vol.8, No.1, 1993/01, pp.211-217. (SCI)
- 88.Chyan Yang, “Link Enhancement Using Constrained Range and Reduced Candidate Set Searches,” Computer Communications, Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd., Vol.15, No.9, 1992/11, pp.573-580. (SCI)
- 89.Chyan Yang, “The Journey of CORN88 and Beyond,” Journal of Computers, Association of Computers, Vol.4, No.1, 1992/04, pp.37 - 45.
- 1.Chia-Chun Wu, Chyan Yang, “e-Business’ Strategic Alignment on Process-Oriented Business Value”, WEBIST - 6th International Conference on Web Information Systems and Technologies, accepted (EI).
- 2.Chyan Yang, Keng-Chieh Yang, Shih Yuan Tseng, “Applying Grounded Theory to Study Collaborative Climate, Supplier Relationship, Trust, Knowledge Sharing, and Performance in an Organization”, IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM), Hong Kong, Dec. 8-11, 2009 (EI).
- 3.Yung-Ming Li, Wei-Ping Chiang, Chyan Yang, “A Game Theoretic Analysis of Customer Selection, Additional Value and Pricing Strategy in Mobile Phone Market”, 20th International Conference of Information Management, Shih Hsin University, Taipei, Taiwan, May 23, 2009.
- 4.Chyan Yang， “ How do Collaborative Climate, Supplier Relationship, Trust, and Knowledge Sharing Affect the Performance in an Organization?”
- 5.Yung-Ming Li, Wei-Ping Chiang, Chyan Yang, “Pricing Strategy and DRM in Digital Music Service,”
- 6.Chyan Yang, Keng-Chieh Yang, and Jen-Hung Yang,” Perspectives from Different Levels of Management Teams on Business and Information Systems Strategies Alignment – a Case of Alpha Networks Inc”, The Seventh International Conference on Electronic Business (ICEB 2007), December 2-6, Taipei,Taiwan.
- 7.Chyan Yang, Keng-Chieh Yang, and Shih-An Feng, “A Research of Service-oriented Media Adaptation System”, The 2nd International Conference on Advances in Information Technology (IAIT 2007),November 1-2, Bangkok, Thailand.
- 8.Chyan Yang, Szu-Hui Wu, Joahanna Lee, "A Study of Collaborative Product Commerce by Co-citation Analysis and Social Network Analysis", The International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM 2007), December 2-5, Singapore.(EI)
- 9.John Liu and Chyan Yang. Directors in Herds: Multiple Interlocks of Taiwan’s Corporate Elites, Proceedings of 2007 Conference of Market Development and Investment Strategy (MDIS 2007), ISSN: 1025-9627, pp. 537-571, Taipei, 2007.
- 10.John Liu and Chyan Yang. Herding in affiliation networks. International Sunbelt Social Network Conference, Corfu, Greece, May 1-6, 2007.
- 11.Chyan Yang, Chia-Chun Wu and Keng-Chieh Yang,”Strategy, Organizational Leaning and Process Change When Implement Large-Scale Information Systems”, Informs 2006, Hong Kong.
- 12.Chyan Yang, Yau-De Wang, Han-Jen Niu, and Chao-Jung Chang (2005). Value Innovation of Blue Ocean Strategy: organizational value innovation by organizational learning for a case in Taiwanese economy. Modern Management Conference, Hsieh Chu, Taiwan, (Dec., 19-20).
- 13.Yau-De Wang, Chyan Yang Han-Jen Niu (2005). The Exploration of Slogan and Brand Cognition. 15th International Conference on Pacific Rim Management,Association for Chinese Management Educators (ACME) 2005 Annual Meeting in San Diego, (July, 28-30).
- 14.Chyan Yang & Chia-Chun Wu, “Gender Differences in Online Shoppers' Decision-Making Styles,” ICETE 2004, Aug. 2004, pp. 183-190 (Best Paper Award).
- 15.Chia-fu Kuo, Chyan Yang, “Semantically Integrated Web Application Development For Non-programmers,”
- 16.Chia-fu Kuo, Chyan Yang, “Web Enabled Programming For Semantically Integrated Services,” Proceedings of the International Conference on Information and Knowledge Engineering, Las Vegas, Nevada, June 2003, pp. 218-224.
- 17.Chyan Yang, Kuang-Ming Chen, Jun-Wei Yu, Chen-Hua Fu, Szu-Hui Wu, Fan-Pyn Liu, "A Blueprint for Applications in Enterprise Information Portals," ICEB 2002, Dec. 2002, pp. 378-380.
- 18.Chyan Yang, Shiu-Wan Hung and Louis Y.Y. Lu, “How Could We Ever Believe Economy Is Not Political? A Case Study: Taiwan’s Lifting Ban on Semiconductor Investment in China,”
- 19.Chyan Yang, Louis Y.Y. Lu and Shiu-Wan Hung, “The R&D and Marketing Integration in Taiwanese IT Firms,”
- 20.Chyan Yang，“Managing Mergers and Acquisitions through 4C Transition Strategies,”
- 21.Jen-Hung Huang, Chyan Yang, and Bih-Huang Jin, “Gender Differences in Satisfaction with Business-to-Employee Benefit System,” AOM/IAOM, 20th Annual International Conference, Quebec Canada, Aug. 2002.
- 22.Chyan Yang，“A Relational-to-Object Interfaces Component Generator,”， May, 2002.
- 23.Chyan Yang, Yu Chao, Pei Chao, "An Investigation On The Broadband Customers’ Satisfaction In Hsinchu Area," ICEB 2001, Dec. 2001, pp. 344-346.
- 25.H.-S. Chiu and Chyan Yang, “Beyond E-commerce software quality: Web Services Effectiveness,” APAQS (IEEE Asia-Pacific conference on quality software), Dec. 2001, pp.397-405.
- 26.Hsiao-Tieh Pu, Shui-lung Chuang, and Chyan Yang, (2000). Auto-categorization of search terms toward understanding Web user's information needs. ICADL 2000 - International Conference on Asian Digital Libraries. Soeul, Korea, pp. 185-191.
- 27.Hung-Sheng Chiu and Chyan Yang，“Towards Internet Architecture”，5th Joint Conference on Information Sciences，Feb. 27-Mar. 3, 2000 (I-Shou University, Taiwan, ROC)
- 28.Chyan Yang, Chen-Hua Fu，“Two source-controlled mechanism for reducing traffic congestion”，NCS99，1999，pp. B-125 - B-132
- 29.Chyan Yang, Chen-Hua Fu, Chi-Tai Tsai，“A Study of Queueing Discipline Performance in VPN Traffic Simulation”，1999，pp.648 – 655
- 30.Chyan Yang and Hung-Sheng Chiu，“Experiment of Component-Based Software Development on 2+1 Process Model”，The 15th International Conference on Advanced Science and Technology, Argonne，Illinois ICAST 99，April, 1999.
- 31.Hung-Sheng Chiu and Chyan Yang，“Re-Engineering The MIS --- Distributed, Collaboration, and Coordination Vs Presentation, Logic, and Data,” The 15th International Conference on Advanced Science and Technology, Argonne，Illinois ICAST 99，April, 1999.
- 32.Chyan Yang, Bih-Huang Jin, Chen-Hua Fu，“A Comparative Study of Layer 3 Switches”，1998
- 33.Chyan Yang, Chen-Hua Fu, Bih-Huang Jin, Shin-Ray Lee, “How A Business Survives from IP Address Shortage”, The International Symposium on Internet Technology, ISIT’98 Proceedings,1998, pp.260 - 265
- 34.Min-Hui Lin, Jong Liang Neil, Jing-Jang Hwang, Chyan Yang, “Developing a System for Secret Balloting over the Internet with an Emphasis on the System’s Merits for Social Acceptance,” International Conference on Computer Systems Technology for Industrial Applications-Internet and Multimedia, CSIA’97 Proceedings, (1997), pp.226 - 233.
- 35.Chyan Yang, Ming-Tueh Tarng, Fang-Ming Hsu, “An Empirical Examination of Contingent Factors on the Information Systems Employment in Small Organizations,” IAoM/AoM 15TH Annual International Conference, Toronto, Canada, 1996
- 36.C.Yang, M. Y. Tarng, and F. M. Hsu, "An Examination of Contingent Factors on the Information Systems Employment in Small Organization,” IAOM/AOM, 14th Annual International Conference, Toronto Canada, Aug. 1996, pp.1 - 17.
- 37.K. L. Kuo, C.Yang and F. Y. Kuo, "An Investigation of Earcon and Auditory Icon Toolkit,” International Computer Symposium, Dec. 1994, pp. 108 - 113.
- 38.C.Yang, & C. H. Fu, "An Implementation of Traffic Monitoring for UNIX Network Performance Management,” Mid-America Chinese Professional Annual Convention, May 1994, pp.1 - 6.
- 39.Chyan Yang & L. Liao, "Issues of Reenineering: A Reference Framework of Business Transaction,” The 5th International Conference on Information Management, May 1994, pp. 63 - 69.
- 40.H. C. Lu and Chyan Yang, "Using the Expert System in Mine Warfare,” Proceedings of the Second National Conference on Science and Technology of National Defense, 1993/11, pp. 17 - 24.
- 41.Chyan Yang, "A Neural Network-Based Public Key Cryptosystem,” Proceedings of the Third Conference on Information Security, 1993/05, pp. BJ-4.1-4.11.
- 42.C. Yildirim, J. T. Butler and Chyan Yang, "Multiple-Valued PLA Minimization by Concurrent Multiple and Mixed Simulated Annealing,” IEEE International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic, 1993/05, pp. 17 - 23.
- 43.M. Chin and Chyan Yang, "Generators of Cycle Redundancy Check and Properties of Nonprimitive Patterns,” Proceedings of International Computer Symposium, 1992/12, pp. 743 - 750.
- 44.Chyan Yang and C. Tsai, "Multilevel Security with Restricted Character SetTranslation,” 1992 IEEE Military Communications Conference, San Diego, California, 1992/10, pp. 686 - 690.
- 45.L. D. Rich and Chyan Yang, "Military Computer Network Security in the UNIX Environment,” 1992 IEEE Military Communications Conference, San Diego, California, 1992/10, pp. 1101 - 1105.
- 46.Chyan Yang and L. Misirlioglu, "A Comparative Study of Networking Link Enhancement Algorithms,” 1992 IEEE Military Communications Conference, San Diego, California, 1992/10, pp. 946 - 950.
- 47.Chyan Yang and A. Billingsley, "Properties of the Classification Scheme of the Security Option for Internet Datagrams,” 1992 IEEE Military Communications Conference, San Diego, California, 1992/10, pp. 1106 - 1110.
- 48.C.C. Tsai and Chyan Yang, "Multilevel Information Security Management Using Master Key Scheme,” 1992 Symposium on Command and Control Research, Monterey, California, 1992/10.
- 49.Y.J. Jung, Chyan Yang and G. A. Myers, "Performance Analysis of Data Compression and Archiving Software for the U. S. Navy,” 9th Annual Decision Aids Conference, Monterey, California, 1992/10, pp. 1 - 16.
- 50.Chyan Yang and C. C. Tsai, "Multilevel Security Management with Master Key Implementation,” International Society on Mini and Micro Computers, 1992 International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks, San Diego, California, 1992/10, pp. 53 - 57.
- 51.Chyan Yang and O. Oral, "Experiences of Parallel Processing with Direct Cover Algorithms for Multiple-Valued Logic Minimization,” IEEE 22nd Int'l Symp. on Multiple-Valued Logic, Sendai Japan, 1992/05, pp. 75 - 82.
- 52.Chyan Yang, "Linear Dependency Check in Built-in Test,” IEEE Midwest Symp. on Circuits and Systems, 1991/05. This paper also accepted for publication in the International Journal of Microelectronics and Reliability, Pergamon Press.
- 53.Chyan Yang, H. Lu and D. Gilbert, "An Investigation to the Implementation Costs of High-Radix and Modulus Operations,” IEEE 21th International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic, Victoria, B. C. Canada, 1991/05, pp. 364 - 371.
- 54.Chyan Yang and C. F. Kung, "Networking Link Enhancement with Minimum Costs,” IEEE Proceedings of the Military Communications Conference,Monterey, California, 1990/10, pp. 1125 - 1128.
- 55.Chyan Yang and H. Loomis Jr., "Experiences of Using Silicon Compilers at Naval Postgraduate School,” Proceedings of the Microelectronic System Education Conference, San Jose, California, 1990/07, pp. 159 - 166.
- 56.Chyan Yang and E. S. Shin, "Performance Analysis of Concurrency Control in Hierarchical Communications Networks,” Proceedings of the Symposium on Command and Control Research, Monterey, California, 1990/06, pp. 144 - 149.
- 57.Chyan Yang and Y. Wang, "A Neighborhood Decoupling Algorithm for Truncated Sum Minimization,” IEEE Proceedings of the 20th International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic, Charlotte, Noth Caronlina, 1990/05, pp. 153 - 160.
- 58.Chyan Yang, T. Johnson and R. Scott, "A Performance Study of two Workfarm Topologies,” IEEE Proceedings of Fourth Annual Parallel Processing Symposium, Fullerton, California, 1990/04, pp. 442 - 442.
- 59.T. Hsu and Chyan Yang, "Object Recognition by Hashing Techniques,” Proceedings of the International Computer Symposium, 1988/12, pp. 719 - 724.
- 60.T. DeRose, L. Snyder and Chyan Yang, "Near-Optimal Speedup of Graphics Algorithms Using Multigauge Parallel Computers,” IEEE Proceedings of International Conference on Parallel Processing, 1987/08.
- 61.Chyan Yang, "Issues of Reconfigurable Architectures,” Proceedings of the International Computer Symposium, 1986/12.
- 62.S. Ho, B. Jinks, J. Schaad, L. Snyder, A. Tyagi and Chyan Yang, "Quarterhorse: A Case Study of Fast Prototyping of a 32-bit Microprocessor,” IEEE Proceedings of International Conference on Computer Design: VLSI, 1985/10.
- 1.Yi-fen Su & Chyan Yang (2010), “The impact of enterprise systems on supply chain management capabilities: A resource-based view,” Supply Chain Coordination and Management (ISBN 978-953-7619-X-X), INTECH.
- 2.Chyan Yang & Liang-Chu Chen, (2009), On Using Organizational Knowledge Capabilities to Assist Organizational Learning. In King W. (Ed), Annals of Information Systems, volume on Knowledge Management and OrganizationalLearning, Springer. [ISSN: 1934-3221 (Print), and 1934-3213 (Online); ISBN: 978-1-4419-0007-4 (Print), and 978-1-4419-0011-1 (Online)].
- 3.Chyan Yang ＆ Chia-Chun Wu, “Gender Differences in Online Shoppers' Decision-Making Styles,” e-Business and Telecommunication Networks (ISBN: 1402047606), June 2006, 99-106
- 4.Chyan Yang, Chapter 8, “The Desktop Personal Computer in Taiwan,” in Made by Taiwan: Booming in Information Technology Era. (edited by C.Y. Chang and P.L. Yu). World Scientific, 2001, pp. 194-209.
- 5.Chyan Yang, 1992, “Book Review: Neural Models and Algorithms for Digital Testing,” (S. T. Chakradhar, V. D. Agrawal, and M. L. Bushnell; Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston; 1991); IEEE Design and Test of Computers, 1992/06, pp.87.
- 6.Chyan Yang, 1992, “Journal Review: International Journal of Intelligent,” IEEE Computer.
- 7.Chyan Yang, 1991, “Book Review: Computer Structures,” (Ward, S. A., and Halstead, R. M., 1990), IEEE Computer, 1991/12, pp.109.